We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, who provide transport for pets dogs and cats door to door to Hungary from Romania and from Hungary to Romania.
Even if the distance from Romania to Hungary is not very long, for a pet it is still a stress. When they are put in a new situation, they do not have the same adaptability as humans. Precisely for these reasons, but also to ensure that the move is made in the best conditions, you must consider using our dog and cat transport company Hungary.
We provide transport of dogs and cats to Hungary in the best conditions
Because we love animals too, we fully understand your needs and those of little non-speakers. At each stage we make sure that everything is done successfully and the animals arrive safely at the new location. For transport we use vehicles authorized by the A.N.S.V.A. and we collaborate with professional drivers with a certificate in the field. All our staff is properly trained to provide everything you need for a comfortable trip.
By choosing our dog and cat transport services Hungary you will make the whole relocation process more comfortable and stress free for all family members. We will never leave the pet alone during transport and we provide all the necessary conditions.
Things you need to know about transporting animals
After booking the services, we will establish together all the details for the transport. Also, in turn, you need to make a series of preparations. In order to be able to leave the country, the pet must be 4 months old, to be vaccinated against rabies, to have a microchip. Before the trip, he must undergo a medical examination, be dewormed internally and externally. 5 days before the trip we need all the information and we register the animal in the International Traces System.
The safety and comfort of pets is our priority and we will keep in touch with you to provide you with information at every stage of the trip. We offer you a transparent collaboration, based on communication, comfortable and respecting all aspects related to the quality of services.
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to Hungary from Romania and from Hungary to Romania.
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/Hungary without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!