We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, who provide transport for pets dogs and cats door to door to Switzerland from Romania and from Switzerland to Romania.
We are an international pet transport company and we offer our clients premium quality services, transparency and optimal conditions. Especially when it comes to relocating to another country, you need to know that your little friend has the best. All cars in our fleet are properly equipped and authorized A.N.S.V.A., have air conditioning and heating, cages with generous and individual spaces. Throughout the trip we make sure that the animals are well, have enough food and water. Our drivers have a certificate and have the necessary experience to travel long distances.
What do you need to know when booking our services?
The reservation of our services must be made in advance in order to organize everything efficiently. However, it must be remembered that the reservation is not enough because it is necessary for the pet to be properly prepared. In order to leave the territory of our country, pets must have a valid international passport, be vaccinated against rabies, microchipped, have reached the age of 4 months, dewormed internally and externally, undergo a clinical examination, information that must be found in passport. The rabies vaccine is given at least 21 days before the date of departure. You must also provide all of this information in order to register your pet in the International Traces System.
Transport services for dogs and cats Belgium organized down to the smallest detail
Throughout the transport we ensure constant communication in order to ensure that no unwanted situations have occurred. In our turn, we are animal lovers and we assure you that you will be able to benefit from quality Belgian dog and cat transport services.
We fully understand your needs, which is why you will always be able to rely on us. For each transport we make sure that all the formalities are completed and you will be able to organize the rest of the important aspects involved in moving to another country.
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to the Switzerland from Romania and from Romania to the Switzerland
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/Switzerland without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!