We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, who provide transport for dogs and cats door to door from Romania to Austria and from Romania to Austria.
When changes occur in your life and there is a need to relocate, your priority is to provide all that is best for a comfortable journey. Relocating pets is a rather difficult mission, but we meet your needs by providing you with the highest quality services.
Transport of dogs and fish Austria in the best conditions
To significantly reduce the impact of a move, we provide all the optimal conditions for a stress-free relocation. Transport performed with properly equipped vehicles, authorized by the A.N.S.V.A. and our drivers certified with experience in the field, can offer you the guarantee of an optimal relocation made in a timely manner. You will receive real-time updates on the situation on the ground during transport and you will always be sure that all your requirements are met.
During the trip your dog or cat will not be left alone, we stop regularly to check if everything is fine and will receive enough water and food throughout the trip. Also, if your pet is undergoing treatment then we will make sure that they receive it according to your instructions.
What you need to know before booking a pet transport in Austria?
In order for the transport to be carried out in the best conditions, you must take into account the fact that the animal must be 4 months old and needs a valid international passport. He also needs a microchip and a rabies vaccine which, according to the legislation, must be carried out after the implantation of the microchip. The rabies vaccine is given at least 21 days before the date of travel and 24 hours before it is necessary to perform an internal and external deworming, along with a clinical examination. All this information must be found in the pet’s passport and 5 days before we need all the necessary information to register it in the International Traces System.
We believe in the power of honest communication and we provide you with high quality services that you can always rely on.
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to the Austria from Romania and Austria to Romania.
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/Austria without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!