We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, who provide transport of dogs and cats door to door to the United Kingdom (UK) from Romania and even in Ireland or from the United Kingdom (UK) to Romania
For a stress-free relocation and in the best conditions, choose our services
Many Romanians settled in England want to bring their pet with them to their new residence. However, transporting pets across the border is a complex operation that is not always easy. Given that since the beginning of 2020, Brexit has taken place, the conditions for travel in England for both people and pets have undergone a number of changes.
Having a vast experience in the field of animal transport, we are constantly connected with the legislative changes and we have the capacity to act accordingly, so that we can offer impeccable services every time.
Good to know before traveling to transport your pet (dogs / cats) to England
Pets cannot travel abroad without a valid international passport and the legislation in force mentions that only after reaching the age of 4 months and after being microchipped and vaccinated can they leave the border. 21 days before departure, the rabies vaccine must be given to the veterinarian and he must issue a document written with a pen, initialed and signed, with a round stamp and secure foil.
On the day of departure, the pet must be dewormed internally and externally. He must also undergo a clinical examination, the results of which must be found in the international passport. 5 days before the trip we need all this data to be able to complete the International Traces System in order to have a real-time transport update. Without observing these conditions, the transport cannot be performed.
How do we transport the pet to England?
Being a long road we make sure that pets have all the necessary conditions: bedding, food, water and possibly their favorite toy. We try to understand the needs of customers but also those of pets and communicate frequently to ensure that we offer high quality and impeccable services.
We provide transport of the pet door to door and we focus on providing all the necessary comfort for the little passengers to arrive at their destination happy and relaxed.
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to the United Kingdom (UK) in Romania and even in Ireland or the United Kingdom (UK) to Romania
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/UK/Ireland without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!