We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, who provide transport for pets dogs and cats door to door to France from Romania and from France to Romania.
Any animal lover wants the best conditions and safety for his pet when it comes to relocating to another country. There are many ways to transport dogs and cats to Switzerland but not everything can be right for your pet as it can cause stress and other problems. In addition, not all airlines, railways or cars can be friendly when you mention that you are going to travel with your pet.
We offer premium quality dog and cat transport services in France
We are here to offer you the best solutions, so that your dog or cat can reach its destination safely. Our services are of high quality and we understand your needs but also those of the pet. We own a fleet of A.N.S.V.A. properly equipped for transport and equipped with all the necessary conditions to ensure transport. Our certified drivers have considerable experience in the field they represent and have the ability to ensure complete safe transport for small passengers.
By booking our services on the site you will have the guarantee of a premium quality service because we treat your needs seriously and professionally.
Preparations to be made before transporting pets to France
In order to carry out a transport in the best conditions, you must prepare the pet in order to leave the country. This means that your cat or dog must be 4 months old, have a valid international passport, be microchipped and vaccinated against rabies (a vaccine that is given 21 days before the departure date). With a maximum of 24 hours before, it must be subjected to a medical examination, to be dewormed internally and externally. 5 days in advance it is essential to provide all the necessary information to be able to register the pet in the International Traces System.
Throughout the trip we make sure that the animals are happy and relaxed. We deliver door to door so that we make sure that everything is fine and that your pet is taken over.
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to the France in Romania or the France to Romania
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/France without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!