We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, who provide transport of dogs and cats door to door to Germany from Romania and from Germany to Romania.
Moving to Germany can be a very pleasant experience for all family members, especially when you have quality services to support you in this endeavor. We are here to help you ensure that your little ones have a stress-free and comfortable trip. Our dog and cat transport company Germany specializes in providing the necessary conditions for efficient relocation.
A transport of dogs and cats Germany in the best conditions
We transport it with the help of A.N.S.V.A. which are driven by certified drivers with experience in the field. Each stage of the trip is carefully planned and we make sure that all the legal and bureaucratic conditions are met before setting off.
For a transport in the best conditions, the pet must be properly prepared. He must have reached the age of 4 months, be vaccinated against rabies (before 21 days from the date of departure), be microchipped, dewormed internally and externally, be subjected to a clinical examination. All this information is necessary to be able to transport the animal without problems across the border and to make sure that there are no unforeseen situations, especially regarding its health.
We always make sure that your pets are safe and happy
Throughout the road they have ensured proper care and are not left alone. We make sure that your pet arrives in the best conditions directly at your door. We communicate with you constantly to make sure you know all the information about the situation of the trip.
By choosing our services you will be able to benefit from all the necessary conditions for a professional and responsible transport. We recommend experience, professionalism and seriousness. But, we constantly inform ourselves to ensure the best services for you. We collaborate only with the best people in the field and we always try to rise above your expectations.
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to Germany from Romania and from Germany to Romania.
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/Germany without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!